We are currently looking for professional, accountable, punctual and enthusiastic DJ’s with an amazing attitude to join the team.
The ideal DJ candidate will be well presented and possess the following:
• Proven ability to DJ and capability of seamlessly beat-matching basic tracks
• Skilled at song selection with a broad music knowledge of all styles and genres
• Experience throughout a variety of functions such as weddings, corporate functions and private events
• The value to perform, entertain and make a positive impact on our valued client’s events
Most of the work will be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights; you would need to regularly be available on these days.
Customer service, communication and professionalism are very important for us as we pride ourself on our youthful, confident and outgoing team. Our staff are reliable, have excellent communication skills and are professional; this is an essential part of being a Future Events Hire team member.
We are open to advanced or beginner DJs – your attitude is most important to us.
Please do not apply unless you can confirm all the below criteria:
• You own your own car (must be sufficiently sized: anything with 4 doors or a hatch-back is usually big enough) and have a valid license.
• You can work on most Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights throughout the year.
• You are open and willing to commit yourself to a DJ booking up to 18 months in advance if you are available
• You own (or will purchase) formal attire.
If you think you have what it takes please fill out the form below. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you to chat further.